Designer / Art Director (On-site freelance)
(3 to 4 month contract) Immediate availability required.
We are seeking a Designer/ Art Director for on-site, 3 to 4 month, contract work.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years experience working on a range of both digital and print projects. In this role, the ideal candidate will take direction from an Art Director/Creative Director to primarily be responsible for production ready files for Chinese language online banner ads, advertisements, micro sites, OOH, print and more.
Qualifications / Key responsibilities:
• Diploma/degree in a Graphic Design program.
• 2 years of experience in an agency setting.
• Excellent communication skills. Spoken and written Chinese.
• Able to produce output ready files in both Chinese and English languages.
• Experience in print, digital, social, TV, OOH, activations and retail (a bonus).
• Expert with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate & Dreamweaver a plus).
• Strong production skills.
• Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
• Good familiarity with front-end development.
• Beautiful design aesthetic and a portfolio that demonstrates both design sense and breadth of projects.
• Collaborative team player.
• Excellent time management skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to interface with CD, production, studio, client service team and suppliers on any given project.
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.